Users may input Ensembl Transcript IDs or Custom sequences of choice
- Ensembl Transcript ID for GRCh38 or GRCm38 Ensembl builds - for example ENST00000229307
- Batch processing of Ensembl Transcript IDs - for example: ENST00000229307, ENST00000330949
- Custom sequence with strand orientation and stop codon position - for example AGCTAGAGCTAGCGACTAG...
For optimal use please utilise well annotated transcripts only.
TAG-IN results are displayed in the following manner:
Transcript information and Dowloads
Basic transcript info supplied for each query:
- Transcript start/stop, CDS orientation, stop position, and chromosome as per Ensembl database
Output for each job submission is in the form of two CSV files.
- Download: sgRNA and ssDNA list - sgRNA and ssDNA details for a given transcript submission including scoring and metrics.
- Download: Verbose Off-target Details- verbose details for all off-targets found.
Interactive sgRNA layout
Each sgRNA around the stop codon is drawn and colour coded based on summation of efficiency, specificity and distance from stop.
- Query transcript is detailed in blue with the CDS and 3UTR separated by the stop codon.
- SgRNA are positioned along the transcript with either + or - direction.
- Only the top 20 sgRNA are displayed.
- On mouse over the summation score and position of each sgRNA is given.
- On click the following sgRNA/Offtarget/ssDNA tables are filtered.
sgRNA/Off-target/ssDNA data tables
- Where an sgRNA acts within the intron/exon it will be prefixed with a *.
- Data tables are displayed for each group of sequences: sgRNA/Off targets/ssDNA
- Upon select of a chosen sgRNA the subsequent off target and ssDNA table will filter accordingly
- Filters can be cleared using the clear button.
Please contact us with any queries or concerns:
Pollard Lab - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.